What is CYE?
The JCI Creative Young Entrepreneur (CYE) program was created with the main objective to motivate and inspire enterprising young leaders.
This will enable young people from outside of our network to be able to submit their businesses through a Business Plan Template with the opportunity of having it reviewed by delegated experts.
The CYE Program, through sponsors and partners, will reward the winners of the competition for their efforts and also play an important role in inspiring and promoting participants to create innovative new businesses, and therefore job opportunities, in line with the JCI RISE Initiative to tackle youth unemployment rate while also aiding small local business endeavors.
The goal of the Creative Young Entrepreneur (CYE) program is for young leaders to showcase their up and running creative businesses and to help bring them to the next level.
CYE challenges young entrepreneurs to think critically and creatively by requiring them to provide an in-depth business model, their marketing position and strategic goals on how their venture will help tackle specific problems, begin to earn a profit and become sustainable.
With the CYE program being not only open to JCI members but to non-members across the nation, JCI furthers its reach.
Competition is open to creative young entrepreneurs;
- Between ages 20 – 35 years.
- A business person in the creative sector.
- Displays originality and inventiveness
- Have a business concept
- Open to all (JCI Members and Non-Jaycees)
- Displays imagination and originality.
- A resident of Ogun state or its environs
Will be available for a physical business pitching
- Eligible Country: Nigeria
- Eligible Individuals: Creative Business Owners
- Reward: Win Up To 500,000 Naira
- Deadline: September 10th
- To Apply, click the button below.